The Philippine Retirement Program is part of the Emigration Desk and offers support for those that want to retire in the Philippines. WEP provides guidance to retiree applicants in securing the necessary documents for the SRR Visa. You can already retire in the Philippines if you are 35 years old and above. Check the SRR Visa options.
For Emigration Desk and PRA services, you can support our NGO as a WEP Friend.
What do we do:
- We offer our clients free service.
- We can help you with advice you what to do and which step to take for applying for the SRRV.
- We will be helping you with the administration and we help you the best we can during the visa application process.
How does it look like?:
- We have an Assessment with the potential SRRV client, we give hands on information on the different SRRV options, what to do first and how to submit the papers.
- During the Application we can go with the client to the PRA to submit the papers.
- During the application we do the follow ups of the status of the Application.
- And when the papers are ready for pick up, we can go with the client for the Oathtaking.