Why choose international (health) insurance?
Protect yourself, your partner and/or your children against high-level medical and non-medical costs in the Philippines and Asia:
- a lot of international health insurance policies also cover non-urgent medical costs (in opposite to regular travel insurance)
- a lot of international health insurance policies cover preventive care, or costs related to pregnancy and child-birth
- international (health) insurance packages cover more than medical care; like personal accidents, life insurance, temporary and permanent disability
- when you are going to live and/or work abroad, you need medical care in the country your living in; regular travel insurances will repatriate you to your country-of-origin for long-term or chronic treatment
- regular travel insurance will not be sufficient anymore if you plan to stay abroad for a longer period of time, or plan to work abroad
- most regular travel insurances will not cover for more than a few weeks or months being abroad
- most regular travel insurances depend on basic coverage for medical costs in your (previous) 'home country'
For whom & for what activities?
JoHo Insurances have options for all sorts of global people:
- expats: working in the Philippines for a few years (or longer)
- emigrants: choosing the Philippines as their new country of residence
- retirees: international citizens choosing the Philippines after retirement
- long-term travellers: travelling the Philippines, Asia and the World for more than a few months
- travellers: combining international health insurance with proper travel insurances
JoHo Insurances can get you proper insurance, whether you are a single, expat couple, young family, middle aged or retired.
Why choose JoHo Insurances?
- comprehensive product range: JoHo is one of the few organisations where you can directly purchase a comprehensive range of foreign insurances from a variety of insurers. As with our other products and services, we believe that you should be able to choose between the best, the most cost effective and the most specialised insurance.
- combinations possible: JoHo offers various possibilities from combining insurances to assisting in transferring from one insurer to another.
- no price difference: When you purchase an insurance policy through JoHo, you will not pay anymore than if you had purchased it directly from the insurer. Sometimes (through special collective agreements) you will pay even less.
- extra support: JoHo offers support with problems that may arise with the insurer. Sometimes disagreement with claims, cancellation notice or insurance premiums can occur. In this situation it helps if you have the assistance of an organisation who has an established relationship with the insurer.
- experience: JoHo Insurances have been working with international health insurance providers since many years
Why not get your free insurance advice for the Philippines now?
Thinking about moving towards the Philippines within months -or weeks? Or maybe you feel like doublechecking your current insurance policies while already living in the Philippines?
- please use the Live & Work Abroad Desk Philippines on johoinsurances.org or
- use the Expat & Emigration advice form on johoinsurances.org
- Dutch speaking? You can use the Dutch advice form
Free advice, without any consequences. You are welcome to ask any questions you might have, so that JoHo Insurances can give adequate and customized advice.
We support you, You support us!
- by choosing JoHo for your insurances, you support various international activities and projects of World Experience Philippines and JoHo. Like Smokey Tours.